As a brand, we pride ourselves on high quality with all of our products being made with the finest materials. But we also want to make sure you’re 100% covered. To make a warranty claim, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a return or exchange issue, please see our return and exchange policy.
If you open your package to discover damaged or defective merchandise, (1) take pictures that clearly demonstrate the issue and then (2) contact customer service at email@example.com within 48 hours.
Do not wait to report the incident. Due to our stringent focus on quality, this is rare. But if it does happen, we’re here to make things right.
6 Month Warranty on Sunglasses
Epic X LLC warrants its sunglasses to be free from material defects or workmanship issues for a period of 6 months from the original date or purchase. This warranty is only valid for the original owner and does not extend to any third parties.
Our Warranty does not cover (a) common "wear and tear" issues for example, scratched lenses and/or cracked lens, (b) any damage caused by force, neglect or improper use such as dropping or smashing, etc., and (c) unauthorized modifications or repairs.
The above warranty applies to bracelets and cuffs for a period of 30 days.
To submit a warranty claim, please follow the steps below. If you have more than one item to submit to warranty, please include this in your communication.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the subject line: WARRANTY CLAIM
- In the email, clearly state the problem and attach photos showing the issues you’re facing.
- Include proof of purchase such as your original email confirmation, order ID or the email you used for the order.
- We’ll review your claim and work with you to find a resolution